View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 08:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

SPOILER!!: meeeep sorry i'm the worst!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakemetotheBurrow View Post
Moxley wasted no time taking a brownie from the plate. She then sat back in her chair and broke it in half, nibbling on the side in her right hand thoughtfully. "Delicious," She said cheerfully. Just the kind of gift from a student she enjoyed receiving. None of this apple nonsense that other professors were on about.

Having finished one half, the professor paused to consider Zander's question. He wasn't exactly subtle, was he? She didn't think so but then again, neither was she. Perhaps it was a Gryffindor thing? "I'm not sure I could pick just one, Mr. Adair. Not when there are so many out there!" Moxley smiled and then bit into the second half of her brownie. Then she added, "But y'know, it has been ages since I've had cheesecake. I do quite like that."

...If she told him she was a fan of Abraxans, would he try and get her one of those, too? The brunette smiled at the thought.

Man. He was SO good at this. So subtle. He was kind of even impressed with himself. Not a task just anyone could pull off. It took talent.

And delicious desserts. He gave her a grand ol'smile as she commented on the brownie, and made a mental note to give the house elves an extra big thank you on his way back to the Common Room. It'd be a little bit out of the way, but those guys were basically life savers. They needed to know. Where would Zander be without them?! With a batch of burnt cookies, that's where. "Cheesecake does sound really good! I bet the elves are really good at those too," well they were good at everything but you know... Ahem.

Anyways, erm... How were these things supposed to go exactly? Well, he hadn't really thought of a game plan... It wasn't really his specialty, y'know? He was just hoping that he'd pop in, give her some treats, and leave while she still thought he was a supreme student. But now that he was in the office... It meant he actually had to think of something to talk about. Uh.

#WWSBD
What would Sophie Brown Do?

"Anyways, Professor. Did you have a good summer?" Nailed it.

You are Lemon!