Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2015, 04:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire_faerie View Post
He snorted. "I sure hope so. She only likes my sister, and tolerates my mum. Is yours friendly?" he asked, rubbing his arms absentmindedly. And hurray, next year Cleo would be here with him, because Suri was coming. Fingers crossed she wasn't put in Ravenclaw because he was almost positive it would murder him in his sleep.

Benzi blinked at Evie, unsure at first if she was taking the mickey or actually trying. "You're hilarious," he deadpanned instead, but there was a sparkle in his eye that hadn't been there before. Most probably because Patronuses were the single most depressing spells ever and the irony of it all was too much to bear.

Curiously, he stepped back and watched Evie do the spell, unfazed at all when she got the wisps of smoke. Merlin knows he had been stuck there for ages. "Probably not a happy enough memory," he pointed out, then rubbed the back of his neck. "Look, my old teacher said to me that people who struggle with patronuses just need to practice. I've been," why did he get into this again? "struggling, I suppose, for years now, but I do believe that. We just... we gotta keep trying."

And that was your daily ten seconds of stolen wisdom, as told by Benzi Rider. "Want to try again?" .... "Or grab something to eat?"
"He's very friendly," Evie replied, clearly thinking about her little kitty because he was so cute and snuggly. Heh. But really, he was quite friendly and never hissed or attacked anyone unless they attacked him. He only nibbled on fingers when he was playing, but not enough to ever hurt. Perhaps Evie could cure Benzi of his cat hatred with her sweet little furball.

Oops? Heh. Evie gave him a sheepish grin, aware that her responses were not helpful. She had just been trying to ease the tension in the room. Wasn't it funny how the charm to spell away dark feelings and creatures required the happiest of memories? That's what made it so difficult.

All she did was sigh. Clearly it wasn't a happy enough memory, she knew that. It was irritating that it wasn't good enough. SHE thought it was good enough, but magical science or whatever didn't. Rude. She knew that, though. She knew she just had to keep trying. But right now, she didn't want to. "Food," she replied instantly to his question. Evangeline would choose food over hard work any day.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise