View Single Post
Old 05-26-2015, 03:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Default *Mention of Jace*
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Jasmine hadn't been to Hogsmeade in a lonnnnggg time. She really wanted to visit and she finally got the chance. It was the weekend and she was off and she wanted to check out this store and see what they had to offer. She never heard of this store when she was in Hogsmeade. It was Gladrags Wizardwear. Hmm interesting name. As she opened the door, she noticed some other people were here and even the shopkeeper. She wanted to get a nice gift for one of her cousins. I mean they asked for a house robe but she wanted to see how expensive they were. As she made her way to the back of the store, she noticed a man (Jace) who had a unique look to him. He had a country look to him. I mean Jasmine did know country music and he seemed like a country boy.

She grinned at the woman's comment. I mean he did have a nice hat. She laughed at the truthfulness of the statement. Then she butted in because she didn't want to sound rude. "Nice outfit of choice.." she smiled. "Sorry I had to comment as well because my family is somewhat from the south and they always wear hats like that.." she pointed and she felt herself blushing. Then after that she kept herself busy looking through the clothes. She did need things for her best friends birthday soon.