View Single Post
Old 05-26-2015, 01:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
MuggleDinosaur
Dark Force Defense League

DIMC
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Montgomery S. Wilder
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Odette Boone-Wilder
Bre Bear | Asherine | Whisper | Kemmy | Raeney | Madyra | Bumble Bee

As Jace looked around he really needed a woman's opinion or well advice. Being where his ex-wife didn't even give a damn about how he dressed, although he was pretty sure that she didn't even care about him to begin with but that was a totally different story and he wasn't going to be bitter about it. Being married for almost twenty years seems like you should really know a person but you really don't when you have nothing in common.

Jace turned around when he heard a woman's (Summer) voice. So he was in luck today. Just as long as luck stayed on his side for the rest of the day. A nice warm welcome but he did see the look that she was giving me. It had to be the clothes that he was wearing and it was soon to be the accent too. "Thank you, ma'am." Jace said, his accent a little low and southern, a Texan accent to be exact. "I need something to wear to my baby sister's wedding. She would have my neck if I dressed like this at her wedding." He almost did to his other sister's wedding. "I don't want anything too dressy." That's not his style.

The man heard someone else walk through the door as he was telling the shopkeeper what he wanted but he was probably too vague. It was a woman (Nessa) heading over to the dresses. Was this more of a woman's shop? He wasn't going to be wearing a dress to his sister's wedding. Jace nodded to the other woman that had just walked in. "Why thank ya, ma'am." He gave her a warm smile. "Working outside for a most the day it really blocks the sun from my eyes better than most sunglasses." It really kept him cool or the fact that some days he didn't wear a shirt.

i got a heart like a truck, it's been drug through the mud, runs on dreams
& gasoline & that ole highway holds the key, it's got a lead foot down when it's leaving

lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating, a little bit of love is all that it's needing