View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 10:44 PM   #18 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Nessa looked out towards the arena as Cassie and Adi began cheering, trying to see what had just happened. She still didn't quite get this game, but she really wanted to come out to support the students so she started clapping and cheering along with them too. "Great job everyone!!" Because even though one might be winning over another, she was sure they were all giving their best effort and that was something to be applauded.

She turned her brown eyes to her best friend as she spoke. "No.. though that probably would have made more sense than where I did go," she laughed. "No big deal.. I've just had a lot on my mind and am being a little forgetful lately, I guess." She was here now and that was what counted. At least she didn't completely forget to come to the game.

"Slytherin is in the lead," she repeated as Cassie informed her. "Well, good for them!" She gave a few congratulatory snaps directed towards them and some encouraging ones for Ravenclaw. "Wouldn't it be wonderful if it ended in a tie?" Then that would mean they'd both win!

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line