View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 03:47 PM   #18 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanyjj View Post
So what if she did not tell the Gryffindor where they were going. It wasn't like she was kidnapping him or anything... right?

Leah watched as Jackson looked around in awe and felt the satisfaction of showing somebody something amazing. She liked the feeling. Which was why she liked Newbies so much. With a wide smile, she finally let go of his hand and walked down the High Street, expecting him to follow suit. "We are going to hang out like cool friends do," she replied, "you ARE a cool friend right? Because I certainly am." JUST to make sure.
We are going to hang out like cool friends do

Cool friends. Hmm. Of course they were friends. What makes them can't be friends? The Korean guy then smiled at the Hufflepuff girl. "Yeah, of course. I'm your cool friend and you are mine.... My cool friend I mean." Clearing his throat, he corrected himself. Hope that she didn't notice what he'd said previously. Jackson, please.... "So, we're basically... a couple of cool friends hanging out with each other." Shoving his hands to his pocket, he sighed and followed Leah from behind. Her walking style looked cute by the way.

"So now, what's our first destination?" Jackson asked his friend. He felt his tummy grumbled which means he was hungry or nervous, dunno. "Can we have something to eat, first?" And drink too. For a weather like this, a cup of hot cocoa with marshmallow seemed perfect.

Last edited by RandomRaven; 05-25-2015 at 05:20 PM. Reason: grammatical error >__<