Thread: Front Desk
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 01:27 AM   #23 (permalink)
Stormdancer

DMC & DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bennett Potter
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Ward
Ravenclaw
First Year
Default <3
Toto * RotiSila * ToRo * Braveheart * Grandma & Mama Tori

SPOILER!!: Kitridge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Marsha pretty much baffled him with her long explanation of who in her family went to Hogwarts and in what houses and years. She had lost him somewhere in the beginning. Leo did his best to keep face though and just smiled in agreement. "Your family tree really has a lot of branches too it, it’s nice though that all family members have chosen to study at Hogwarts instead of at other wizarding schools in Europe."

"You're welcome dear. Do you have any more questions? Need something new to read?" Leo wondered. It never hurt to ask even if Marsha seemed perfectly qualified to find something she wanted to read without his assistance.

Marsha grinned and nodded. ”We all thought so. There were a few of our cousins, like Benny who could have studied elsewhere, but they didn’t want to be the only ones not at Hogwarts… and since their parents were originally from here, they got in. Isn’t that cool?” Big grins, yup.

”No, I think I’m pretty good right now. I just wanted to find out about the Library and figure out what I could and couldn’t do when I study here.” She smiled at the Librarian and grinned at him. ”Although… Do you have anything about Magical Creatures? Anything at all?” She giggled, excited as always when it came to animals of any kind.