Thread: The Quill
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 12:54 AM   #18 (permalink)
Govoni

MO & DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lyric Bayliss-Black
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Marilyn Romalotti
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel P. Banner
Law Enforcement
x12 x12
Zombie Apocalypse Team Leader ★ ★ in a crown of pepperoni and artisan cheese

presents
Ghastly Fashion
How to do it RIGHT for the most FRIGHTFUL night of the year!

by Ruby Banner

Why not try getting UGLY this Halloween?! I know you think that sounds crazy but hear me out, if you can still look cute while purposely dressing like a foul fiend or gruesome ghoul then that means you've got the advantage in the battle for love. This is something to keep in mind for everyone that intends to dress up, and besides, you can definitely test your significant other to see if they're just with you for your looks or if they really like you beneath all the fake blood and costume makeup.

Of course, not everyone likes to go all out. Even if you're not big on participating in the fun of dressing up as something traditionally Halloween-y, why not borrow the school robes of a friend from a different house? You might just find a new colour will bring out your eyes. You could even dress as Puck Greyvson- just ask Cutty Mordaunt, a little bit of polyjuice potion and your Puck costume will be indistinguishable from the real thing.

Even if you aren't inclined to go so far as to use polyjuice, there is a lot of fun to be had in dressing up and becoming someone else for a night. Even if you don't want to wear a costume you could go for a different look, change your hair, play with makeup, change your style. Halloween is an excuse to be brave after all, and sometimes the scariest thing is to step outside of your comfort zone.

Let us know what you're dressing up as for Halloween, and try not to be too jealous of how good I look under the UV lights.