Thread: The Fireplace
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 10:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default Divination homework #1 - Post 5
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Okay good thoughts, Lux. Tia hoped there would be some noise from her own stomach but then again, even if there was no noises than that meant something too, didn't it? Like it didn't mean she was DEAD? Because she was sure even some dead people had more noises than that - given the graveyard atmosphere at the start of the lesson.

"Hmm..." Tia listened patiently to Lux's stomach. "Small gurgles, but I should time in between cause i think the meaning varies based on how far apart," the fifth year trailed off, flicking through her notes. "Yes, yes." She glanced at her wristwatch to calculate in between gurgles. Ooh, very short intervals, it seemed. "So your gurgles close together, I think that means something like..." Tia inhaled quickly swallowing the burp that was about to surface through her words. "... You're worried about something."

.... and there the burp comes. Out the other end. Trying to hold it back, the fifth year couldn't any longer as a short fart emitted from her behind, which thankfully didn't smell too terrible but that didn't mean Tia's cheeks didn't flush from it. "Oops. Sorry." Well that was probably a put-off from Lux ever wanting to work with her again.
Patiently Lux waited as Tia listened to her stomach. So far so good; at least there wasn't a repeat visit from that weird 'voice'. Even if she was convinced that it had merely been a strange rumble, part of her HAD been slightly worried. Stomachs weren't supposed to speak, and she wasn't keen on being the exception to that rule.

Small gurgles close together...meaning that something was worrying her. Honestly she had no idea what that could be. So wrapped up in her thoughts, she failed to notice when her partner had stifled a burp. The fart, however, didn't go unnoticed. Before she could stop herself, Lux was giggling. "It's okay. I've heard MUCH worse in the classroom. And from guys in general." Just saying. They could really pack lethal and very noisy gas.

Moving on. "Okay, so I might be worried about something that will happen in the future. So let's see what your stomach has to say!!" First things first, she recorded the fart into her notes so that it wouldn't be forgotten about. Once that was done, she proceeded to listen to Tia's stomach. "I hear a loud noise that is lasting for a loooooong time." Patiently she waited for it to finish before continuing on. "Now there are a lot more loud noises, but these are close together." The new information was recorded into her notes as well. "Okay, so the fart means that you are not generally a stressful person and can handle a lot of things. But the long and loud noise means that you will be facing a lot of stress - there might be a very difficult challenge ahead. The loud noises close together also speak for a lot of stress, as well as the possibility of bad things to come."

Maybe not a HAPPY reading, but this was OWL year for Tia. Possibly everything was related to that?? Lux sure could remember how stressed and worried she had been last term!!

SPOILER!!: Lux's Notes
Fart - Generally not a stressful person. Can handle many things.
Loud long noise - Something will cause a lot of stress. An upcoming challenge may be very difficult.
Lots of loud noises close together - Highly stressed. Something bad might happen.