Thread: The Fireplace
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 09:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default Divination #1 - post 4
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
They were both done eating, which meant that it was time to do each other's readings. Awesome. Tia was going to go first, which was totally cool with Lux. Maybe it would be a good idea to cast the spell now so that it gave things a little bit longer to get warmed up.

"Sonorus!" she cast at her friend after the spell had been performed on her own stomach. "Hopefully that will help wake up your quiet stomach." Because otherwise there wouldn't be very much for her to do a reading on and she'd have no idea what to tell Tia about her future. At least her own stomach should be active due to her fast metabolism. That was how she managed to eat so much food and still stay skinny!

Patiently she waited for her partner to begin.
Okay good thoughts, Lux. Tia hoped there would be some noise from her own stomach but then again, even if there was no noises than that meant something too, didn't it? Like it didn't mean she was DEAD? Because she was sure even some dead people had more noises than that - given the graveyard atmosphere at the start of the lesson.

"Hmm..." Tia listened patiently to Lux's stomach. "Small gurgles, but I should time in between cause i think the meaning varies based on how far apart," the fifth year trailed off, flicking through her notes. "Yes, yes." She glanced at her wristwatch to calculate in between gurgles. Ooh, very short intervals, it seemed. "So your gurgles close together, I think that means something like..." Tia inhaled quickly swallowing the burp that was about to surface through her words. "... You're worried about something."

.... and there the burp comes. Out the other end. Trying to hold it back, the fifth year couldn't any longer as a short fart emitted from her behind, which thankfully didn't smell too terrible but that didn't mean Tia's cheeks didn't flush from it. "Oops. Sorry." Well that was probably a put-off from Lux ever wanting to work with her again.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.