View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 07:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

SPOILER!!: Zander
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Oh yeah, she totally bought it. Zander could tell. Man, he was getting better at this stretching the truth thing. And not gonna lie, he was pretty proud about it too. Heh. "Sounds great, Professor!" he smiled as he walked into the office and set the plate of brownies on her desk, opting to take a seat. He already had a brownie on his way over to the office, so he was good for now. 'Sides the brownies were really meant for her. Ain't no better way to woo a Professor than through the use of sweet treats! Well, actually that Probably wouldn't work on Professor Flamsteed or Professor Q. 'Cause Flammy seemed like the type to enjoy healthy foods, while CatMan was on a strict apple diet.

But Professor Moxley, Queen of Muggle Studies, understood Zander. 'Cause she totally knew where the good food was at. Like those burgers they had in class that one time. MHM. Doesn't get any better than that. Except for brownies. Brownies were better than that, only by a bit though. "Just wondering, Professor... But what's your favorite dessert?" You know... For future reference.

Zander could give Sophie Brown a run for her money. He was sure.

Moxley wasted no time taking a brownie from the plate. She then sat back in her chair and broke it in half, nibbling on the side in her right hand thoughtfully. "Delicious," She said cheerfully. Just the kind of gift from a student she enjoyed receiving. None of this apple nonsense that other professors were on about.

Having finished one half, the professor paused to consider Zander's question. He wasn't exactly subtle, was he? She didn't think so but then again, neither was she. Perhaps it was a Gryffindor thing? "I'm not sure I could pick just one, Mr. Adair. Not when there are so many out there!" Moxley smiled and then bit into the second half of her brownie. Then she added, "But y'know, it has been ages since I've had cheesecake. I do quite like that."

...If she told him she was a fan of Abraxans, would he try and get her one of those, too? The brunette smiled at the thought.