View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 03:49 PM   #23 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Exclamation Charms Homework 1- Post 4
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: The Girlfriend! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStar View Post
SPOILER!!: Adi
"I did.'' Adi jerked his head up to look at the ceiling. "I reckon Quigley wouldn't mind a bit of a paint job getting done,'' he added with a laugh. If there were just some more colours the ceiling would look a while lot better but he figured that would change soon enough since the Annexe was filling up with more students who wanted to get their practice done. "Sureeee! If it will fix your eyes and give me more of a challenge.'' Adi smirked. He could ever resist giving AJ a difficult time. "We'll just see about that.''

"Thanks!'' Adi retreated to the side to give AJ room to do her thing. His brown eyes followed his girlfriends balloon as it soared UUUPPPPP! and smack into a target. "Not bad!'' How about a fist bump, AJ? "Back to me!'' Adi randomly selected a balloon. He was aiming for the topmost row this time. "Alarte Ascendare!" A quick brandish sent the balloon skyrocketting up, up, u- no.

SMACK!

Ugh! His intent was apparently not enough because the balloon smashed into a target on the bottom row, spraying it with lime green paint. Meh. But still! It was a hit!

"I was aiming for the top row,'' the Puffer informed AJ. "How about this? We both aim for the top row. Together.'' That would be fun, yes? YES!

AJ figured the exact opposite about Quigley's view on a paint job. Not a lot she could do now that the damage was done though. "He can always have everything cleaned off with a wave of his wand." So it really wasn't that bad even if he didn't like her little paint splatter. AJ spotted Lux's wave and smiled at the older Hufflepuff. "You just keep telling yourself that." How bad his vision really was, AJ didn't know, but she wasn't going to admit him taking his glasses off would be a disadvantage for him. At least not right now while they were still practicing.

It was more than just "not bad" but she smiled anyways. It was nice actually hitting an target. AJ fist bumped her boyfriend back and watched as he did his thing. It was going up, but would it hit a target?

"Good job---" Oh, but that wasn't the target he was actually aiming for. "Better luck next time." A hit was a hit in her eyes. AJ's eyes lit up at his offer. "You're on." AJ grabbed a balloon and off she went. "One...two... THREE!"

"Alarte Ascendare!" Her balloon was on the move. It was past the first row. Could she really make a hit this time? And on her actual intended target!!!

POP!!!

Orange paint was splattered ALL over a target on the TOP ROW. The lion hopped up and down in her excitement. "Did you see that?" she asked already knowing the answer. How could he not see it? EEP. She did it!

Of course he got a ready-to-go, positive reply from AJ. Competition was her thing and Adi was right there with her. Of course he was; it had been his idea. He snagged another balloon and on AJ's count to three, he cast the spell.

"ALARTE ASCENDARE!" With a VERYYY enthusiastic brandish. This balloon too, shot up towards the target. Like REALLLLYYY shot up. The problem was, Adi had not read the pace of the movements of the top row targets properly and so his balloon went RIGHT PAST the targets and towards the ceiling.

SMACK!POP!

Bright pink paint splattered across the top of the room, joining the other colours of paint and bits of busted rubber bladders. Heh. Let's just forget that happened, yes? But like AJ said, Catman can clean it up if he didn't appreciate his students' help.

"AWESOME job, AJ!'' Yesh, he did see that. Adi had turd his attention to his girlfriend's work. Orange paint. "Orange is good luck for you,'' he observed casually. "Let's go again?" And this time he WOULD get one of those targets!

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺