View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 11:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default Potions HW, post 1: Trifecta of Fear
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Brooklyn still hadn’t said a word, not because she was afraid to. She just hadn’t seen a reason why she needed to actually say whether or not she was willing to go through with testing out either of their potions. More accurately, she wasn’t entirely willing to trust the mind trip or whatever it was Cutty had talked about. She still felt like Ethan would take care of her, although his little terror tactic on the firstie amused her greatly. Of course, she hardly would have allowed anyone who didn’t have some sort of power to get close to her. That was just a fact, even if she was still the most important one. She was still the queen, no matter who else claimed the title.

“Me either,” she finally said, in response to the comment about not wanting to deal with the aftereffects for hours. She didn’t really want to deal with them at all, but she’d also noticed Ethan was giving her his potion. So her idea wasn’t wrong. It also meant by their own agreement that Cutty would have to take hers, so she half knelt on her chair until she could reach another of the goblets.

Moments later, she’d poured some of her potion Maybe half into the water inside, then slid the goblet over toward Cutty. She wanted to make sure she’d gotten that done before drinking the goblet of potion-laced water Ethan had given her. Just in case it worked fast. Plus, she sent Cutty a look as Ethan had talked about dying. Yep, she’d definitely tell whoever it was his fault if that happened, but first, she had to drink. She’d lifted her goblet to her lips slowly, still watching the two boys over the rim even as she’d tilted it to drink.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero