View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 09:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
Stefan
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DERP
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mackenzie Alistaire Mordaunt
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yoji Christopher Reed
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mordred Alexander Mordaunt
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Potions Homework 1 :: Post 1
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

The lack of spoken words from Brooklyn made Ethan a bit worried for the younger Snake. Was she having reservations dealing with the Mordaunts? The Slytherin blinked at the idea as he followed the same vial of milky substance being placed on the table. Well, how about that? Three ‘Fear’ Potions. If it was a test whether they were true Slytherins, all of them would pass. Ethan’s attention drifted back to Brooklyn, waiting for her to say something, but apparently, she remained quiet.

The older Slytherin chuckled to himself as he procured the base potion from his bag and placed it inside his pocket just to be sure. While doing so however, he already guessed that Brooklyn didn’t want to deal with Cutty, so it left him with no choice but to take Cutty’s potion, and have Brooklyn take his. She trusts him, right?

Ethan then gently grabbed a first year by his collar as he passed by their table and instructed him to get three goblets, and a pitcher of water from the common room. It didn’t take long for the terrified first year to deliver his request. Setting the three goblets for each of them, the Slytherin then went ahead and filled their vessels with water. “A little amount should do the trick. I don’t want to go through this for ten hours...” he said, quickly glancing at Cutty as he uncorked his vial and poured at least a teaspoon of the milky substance in his water goblet. He then passed it to Brooklyn. “Cheers. You’ll be fine after 10 minutes or less.” He then turned to Cutty and gave him the look. “If I die because of your potion, I've got Brooklyn as witness, so be careful.” And yes, he’s watching YOU, Cuthbert.

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.