View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 10:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Oh, goodness.. Nessa was late and she knew it. Hopefully she hadn't missed too much of the game though. But she had had a lot on her mind lately and had forgotten just where Cassie had mentioned meeting. Somehow Nessa had gotten it into her head that her BFF had wanted to meet her at the Divination tower before the game and so she had headed that way. But once she realized that Cassie was not in her office and the game was about to start, she realized her mistake and headed towards the game itself.

She might have been somewhat out of breath when she arrived as she had been hurrying to not miss too much of the game. Seeing her BFF and the Hufflepuff prefect already seated there Nessa gave them both a big smile and wave. "Hello, Adi!" Oh, what school spirit the boy had! That was so nice to see, and it was so nice that he was here to support some of the other houses. Sliding into the seat next to Cassie, she turned her eyes too the game as she spoke to her. "Hi! I didn't miss too much, did I?"

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line