View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 08:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default Trifecta of Fear and Doom ;) (lala no quotes so there)
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

See? Brooklyn had known she didn’t need to bother with a proper greeting. Ethan had given one to her anyway, and she’d grinned back. That was the advantage of knowing who knew what was appropriate. Who respected her. Besides, it wasn’t as if he was a professor. She would have started things off with the polite greeting then, but either way, nobody was offended. Things could move on. There weren’t many people who actually got past her prickly nature.

She’d tilted her head to one side like a bird, or maybe a baby velociraptor, as he’d suggested she was caught up on homework, seconds before another voice had sounded to signify someone else had joined them. Of course she wasn’t caught up, and neither was either of them if they still had full vials. She wasn’t stupid, and she wasn’t about to do whatever Cutty was suggesting without knowing what she was getting into first. He wasn’t about to see her fall for his tricks.

Still with her head tilted at the angle, calculating if it was worth it, she stuck her hand in her bag and pulled out the small vial of milky liquid. Her only answer was to set it on the table where they could see it. At least she could hope Ethan wouldn’t let her flip out too much, on the chance whatever Cutty was talking about really happened. Unless he was too far gone to care, but she wasn’t going to think about that. Everyone was supposed to worry about her first, after all.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero