Thread: The Fireplace
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 07:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default Divination homework #1 - Post 4
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Okay good. Whilst Lux sped through in eating up the pasta, Tia polished off the brownies. Nevermind the fact that she would probably be constipated from all the chocolate sweetness; the brownies were GOOD! Lux was definitely earning her approval to bake.

"Sonorus works pretty well, so I'd say we'll be good in terms of hearing, ..." Tia bit her lip nervously, feeling the brownie digesting inside her already. "Unless of course our tummies are quiet, which is an interpretation of its own."

"I think, mine is quiet, so maybe I ought to listen to you first?" Give her stomach more time to maybe produce some noises? "Sonorus!" Tia cast, pointing at Lux's stomach and had her quill out promptly after to take some notes.
They were both done eating, which meant that it was time to do each other's readings. Awesome. Tia was going to go first, which was totally cool with Lux. Maybe it would be a good idea to cast the spell now so that it gave things a little bit longer to get warmed up.

"Sonorus!" she cast at her friend after the spell had been performed on her own stomach. "Hopefully that will help wake up your quiet stomach." Because otherwise there wouldn't be very much for her to do a reading on and she'd have no idea what to tell Tia about her future. At least her own stomach should be active due to her fast metabolism. That was how she managed to eat so much food and still stay skinny!

Patiently she waited for her partner to begin.