View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 04:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Smile Charms Homework 1- Post 3
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: AJ! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixStar View Post
SPOILER!!: boyfraaaan
The target did look cool Adi had to admit. Now, if only he could splash some orange and yellow up there- Oh, HEY, Lux! He called back the greeting to his friend just as his girlfriend arrived.

"Of course it's my doing, AJ,'' Adi responded happily. Did she have any doubt? "My aim is on target.'' Literally. Hehe. He failed to mention that he had not been aiming for that particular target. No need to tell AJ THAT so she could jibe him. Real work, huh? Cue the snort! "Sure, sure. The stage is alllll yours.'' Adi made a sweeping movement with his hands, indicating the portion of the room where AJ can stand to do her practice.

Adi shifted, watching AJ practice the incantation first. And off she went! Or he should say off went the balloon. Man, that thing went WAAAAY HIGH! So high that it splattered the ceiling. "I think you need to have your eyes or your aim fixed. Or both.'' LOL.

The sixth year snagged another balloon. "This is how it's done.'' He took a few seconds to re-focus on the bottom most row of targets. They were moving diagonally now. Right! He had a sense of their pace once more. "Alarte Ascendare!" BRANDISH the wand with a head full of concentration!

The balloon took off towards the target at such a pace, yo! It was like Batman zooming off in his Batmobile! It hit the moving target with a...

POP!SPLATTER!

Blue paint stained the object. "Top that, AJ!'' Hehe. It was great to be working with her for this exercise. A little friendly competition was always good for the soul. Especially since they couldn't do that during the last class.

All of this paint splashing made her wish they were having a paint balloon fight instead of target practicing. How much more fun would that be? Maybe she could accidentally hit Adi with a balloon and see what happens next. Then again that would not help them in the argument about the pair working together in class. Next time. Right now she needed to show up her boyfriend.

"Sure it is." His aim couldn't be as good as hers, and she was just going to have to prove that to him right here and right now. Of course she wasn't doing too good of a job showing him up at the moment.

"Did you see how high it went though?" That was what having mad skills did for you. It was however not that object of today's practice, sooo.... whoops.

Snort. "Maybe I can borrow your glasses." Only kidding. Her eyesight was perfect. "I was just warming up." Yeah, that was her story and she was sticking to it.

AJ watched as Adi gave it another go. He was going to do well, she just had this feeling. Up, up, up it went, and BOOM. He had hit his target, or a target rather. Who knew if that was the actual one he was going for. "Good shot." It was all on her now. She had to make the next one. "My turn."

A nice easy target might be her best bet this time. Or maybe she should go for a a target that was close to other ones. That way even if she did miss her original target, there would be others there to back her up. Oh, she liked that idea. AJ was going with it. "Alarte Ascendare." Her balloon was going upppp. It was so close. Was it going to be a hit?

SPLAT!!!

Direct hit!!! Yellow paint splattered all over her moving target. "How did you like that?" Did he think she wasn't going to hit it? Because she totally did, and she was beaming about her success.

"I did.'' Adi jerked his head up to look at the ceiling. "I reckon Quigley wouldn't mind a bit of a paint job getting done,'' he added with a laugh. If there were just some more colours the ceiling would look a while lot better but he figured that would change soon enough since the Annexe was filling up with more students who wanted to get their practice done. "Sureeee! If it will fix your eyes and give me more of a challenge.'' Adi smirked. He could ever resist giving AJ a difficult time. "We'll just see about that.''

"Thanks!'' Adi retreated to the side to give AJ room to do her thing. His brown eyes followed his girlfriends balloon as it soared UUUPPPPP! and smack into a target. "Not bad!'' How about a fist bump, AJ? "Back to me!'' Adi randomly selected a balloon. He was aiming for the topmost row this time. "Alarte Ascendare!" A quick brandish sent the balloon skyrocketting up, up, u- no.

SMACK!

Ugh! His intent was apparently not enough because the balloon smashed into a target on the bottom row, spraying it with lime green paint. Meh. But still! It was a hit!

"I was aiming for the top row,''
the Puffer informed AJ. "How about this? We both aim for the top row. Together.'' That would be fun, yes? YES!

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺