View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 08:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Default you know Ethan might be one of the only people Brooklyn would actually respond to xD
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

If only she’d figured out how to get people to do her homework for her… That was still one thing Brooklyn was trying to work on. In general, she preferred not actually having to exert herself unless she got something out of it. Points were all well and good, but she liked more immediate results. Hence her normal habit of showing up to classes yet not always getting homework in on time. Eventually she’d probably have to work on that part, but not yet. Not right now, not when she didn’t have exams or anything to worry about. So far, she hadn’t had a lot to worry about, aside from wanting to practice the Patronus charm.

She hadn’t thought she’d get that done in the common room, and definitely not over at the study tables, but she’d found herself wandering over in that direction anyhow. If anything, it seemed quieter than the main area of the common room, so maybe she could read in peace. Except, as she’d gotten nearer, she saw a familiar person at one of the tables, staring at an equally familiar vial. Familiar only in that it looked an awful lot like the one she’d been carrying around in her bag since the Potions lesson, just in case she found the most opportune time to use it. She knew he wouldn’t have taken hers, so it had to be his and that told her a lot about him. Maybe that was why she liked him.

Either way, she’d ended up wandering nearer, until she dropped her bag on the table and perched on the seat next to him. “I don’t think staring at it is how you use it,” she commented. Who needed proper greetings? Not Brooklyn, not when she already knew what someone thought of her.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero