Thread: The Fireplace
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 01:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default Divination #1 - post 3
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
"That sounds about right! Professor Cassie said it speeds up digestion or something." At any rate their stomach noises should be noticeable right after consumption. Well, more or less.... They might have to wait a little.

Happily Lux switched foods with Tia and settled in to her pasta. Mmmmmmm. That was GOOD. She could get used to eating a lot of pasta, though it would probably end up making her fat. Oh well. There were more important things to think about now, like the spell they would be using. "Yep. Sonorus. I used the stethoscope in class, so I'm not sure how well this will work..." Well, only one way to find out.

It didn't take long for her to finish the pasta, and then Lux was good to go. "I'm ready whenever you are! Do you want to listen to me first?" Whatever Tia wanted to do was cool with her!
Okay good. Whilst Lux sped through in eating up the pasta, Tia polished off the brownies. Nevermind the fact that she would probably be constipated from all the chocolate sweetness; the brownies were GOOD! Lux was definitely earning her approval to bake.

"Sonorus works pretty well, so I'd say we'll be good in terms of hearing, ..." Tia bit her lip nervously, feeling the brownie digesting inside her already. "Unless of course our tummies are quiet, which is an interpretation of its own."

"I think, mine is quiet, so maybe I ought to listen to you first?" Give her stomach more time to maybe produce some noises? "Sonorus!" Tia cast, pointing at Lux's stomach and had her quill out promptly after to take some notes.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.