View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 11:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinSistah View Post
The senior snake boy smiled at Professor Moxley's statement of having time for him. He walked past her to enter the room, then held the door for her...with his own hands, just as muggle men do. Once inside the bric-a-bracked office space, he waited for her to be seated before taking one himself.

"I'm really glad I didn't coom at ta bad time. I've been resehrchin' a muggle fella called Bond, booht, I've run owttoff resources at the library or have hit a dead end and I could use a clue from a muggle expert sooch as yerself." She had a very large collection of toys and Cutty had quite forgotten that with muggle stuff what you see if often what you get (if he ever knew). So he was imagining all of the things they might be capable of. Especially those bright rubber ducks. "I've read almost all of the James Bond books I've found at the muggle section in the library, booht he seems pretty important. I thought there might be more information available. I joost don't know where ter start."
James Bond? Moxley smiled at the name, not at all surprised that the boy found the character intriguing. The author of the books being mentioned was even more interesting but Meredith decided to focus on one thing at a time, the first being a way for the boy to learn more about the man he'd taken an interest in.

"I'm quite familiar with Bond, yes. My husband is a fan and so I've heard things on occasion." Moxley was cool like that, y'see. Dabbled in a bit of this, a bit of that. All-knowing, provider of information, helper extraordinaire. Was Mr. Mordaunt impressed yet?

"I think you might find it helpful to see some of the films he's featured in? Might give you another way to get a feel for his character." She grinned before tapping her desk lightly with her fingers. "Tell me, what do you know about muggle films?"