View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 06:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hey Ju

DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brenna Kavanaugh
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Having never really explored this part of the castle - it wasn't as if she had reason to, given that she hadn't really befriended many Slytherins unless one counted her working with Caleb a few times in lessons, Tia found herself down in the dungeon corridor. She actually wanted to speak to the Potions Master on some tips for potion brewing; not that her skills were terrible but just that she was sure they weren't extraordinary either.

Only problem: an older girl and ..... oh no she did NOT. What right did she have calling her a stupid bird? The girl didn't even know her!

"Excuse me?" Tia asked, arching an eyebrow. "Who you calling stupid?"
Agatha was still trying to get Chess off her hair and the fact she was failing miserably while getting her hair completely messed up did not put her in a good mood.

And a sassy comment from a girl she didn't even KNOW did not make things any better.

The Slytherin didn't bother turning around to face her. "I said 'stupid bird', so I obviously meant you." She snapped ironically as she rolled her eyes, which were hidden under her all-over-the-place hair. Honestly, was the girl a Ravenclaw? Probably, given the type of question she asked.

Pointless question.

Maybe you'll dance, scour the buffet, or end up gossiping talking amongst yourselves!
You're happy to go with the flow and see where the Yule Ball takes you!