Thread: The Room
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 05:08 PM   #25 (permalink)
GoldenSnake

Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arielle (Ari) Wedgwood
First Year

Diagon Alley Employee:
Morgan Kruz
Daily Prophet Photojournalist
A ship in harbor is safe — but that is not what ships are built for.

SPOILER!!: STALKER :O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
WHOOOOOOAH.

It was a laptop!!

Curious, Lux stepped further into the room and it seemed that Nat hadn't noticed her arrival. Gosh. Was she going to look like a creeper?? Because there had been no stalking going on or anything. It was more of an impulse. Seeing her friend walk into the Room of Requirement made her wonder what form it would take.

And she had to say that she was impressed.

"You miss the internet? I do too." But she had letters and her two-way mirror so that she could talk to Bay.

Ooooh... the laptop was start-

"AAAHHHHHHhhhhh...." WHO WAS THAT. Natalia did not expect that coming. Turning around, she noticed that it was only Lux! Whew, she almost gave her a heart attack.

"Hey Lux!" A small beam appeared on her face. "How did you get here?" Natalia had not noticed anyone around her while she was walking down the corridor. Was Lux already here or was she just super ninja-ly quiet?

"Yes, the internet!" Speaking of the internet, the laptop had finished booting up and the home screen popped up up. "YESSSSSS!" Now it was time to try out if wireless internet would actually work in here. There weren't any signals for miles around... but since this was the Room of Requirement, perhaps some special magic would be at work?

"I still can't get used to the fact that there's no wifi here..." Being raised by pure muggle parents, Natalia had grown too used to the convenient applications. "...even my old school had wifi." Perhaps it was because her former school was located right in the middle of the metropolitan of Shanghai, unlike Hogwarts, which was located in the middle of NOWHERE.