Thread: Front Desk
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 12:27 PM   #22 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

SPOILER!!: Leo
Glancing over at Angel he nodded. "I'm having a splendid day, thank you for asking. I hope you two are too?" Leo was though more curious about what they were wondering about then talking about something that was the equivalent to talking about the weather.

Angel started and then Hady took over to finish off explaining their idea which was basically a giant slumber party for the girls of all the houses. Raising a brow he asked not saying no or yes to the idea just yet. "Why shall it be a sleepover just for the girls of all the houses? Why don’t you want boys to be invited too? Do you think they’ll think it’s unfair if just the girls get’s to have some fun together?"

Placing his hands on the counter in front of him and interlacing his finger Leo continued. "An idea like this would need to be discussed between all the four heads of houses and Headmistress Truebridge. It's something that would require a lot of planning since it would involve hundreds of students and requires security measures and prefect and staff chaperons."

SPOILER!!: Angel
Angel looked at the Professor and smiled. "I'm good." Angel then listened as the Professor went on and on until he said the boys would think it was unfair and she blushed. "Professor, I don't mean to be cheeky or anything, but I didn't think boys liked sleep-overs." Angel had never heard of boys doing that, they played football and things like that. "I just didn't think they would be interested in this sort of thing." Angel was being truthful there. "You could have two sir, one for girls and one for boys... after all we all like different things and they could have some fun and get to know each other as well." Angel was a bit worried now, was the Librarian going to fall out with her.

"I'm well thank you," Hady replied softly giving Mr. Kitridge a gentle smile. She stood silently as she listened to what the Professor had to say about their idea taking a moment to think about it. Honestly he was right with this and she knew that as it had occurred to her as well before. "Well I must admit at first we were thinking of just a slumber party with just our closest friends but quickly decided we'd like it more if all the girls were invited that way no one was left out and we could make even more friends," Hady explained softly. "Being it's so many girls though maybe something can be posted up on the notice boards and the girls can write down their names if they'd like to attend? As for the boys well the main reason I didn't mention them was the fact that I honestly thought the idea would be instantly turned down if we were to want a co-ed slumber party." This was true. Sure she had no intents what-so-ever in doing anything that would get anyone into trouble but many of her friends were in relationships.

"I wouldn't mind though if a co-ed slumber was easiest. Or like Angel said maybe one for the girls and another for the boys..." Now this was starting to become much bigger then she'd originally planned. Odds were the idea would be shot down since it would end up being a lot of trouble to set up.