Thread: Front Desk
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 07:02 AM   #20 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Hady & Angel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Angel looked at Hady and the Librarian. "Hope your having a good day Mr Librarian, Sir." Angel was enjoying herself today and she really hoped that the Librarian wouldn't mind the next question. "I was wondering, right." Angel spoke to her feet in case the Librarian thought it was a silly idea. "I was wondering if we could have a sleep over, like with all the houses involved." Angel turned to Hady. "I think Hady might be able to tell you more." Angel was suddenly feeling very shy about asking this now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolfe Malfoy View Post
From the second Angel had opened her mouth and began to speak Hady wasn't so sure about it. However it was much to late to change her mind and well a girl's slumber party did sounds epic.
Hady gave her friend an encouraging smile as she began to explain but then the older girl had stopped. Was something wrong? Shifting her attention to her friend she lately laid a hand on the girls shoulder before turning once more to Mr. Kitridge. "What Angel is asking here is that both her and I thought it would be really fun for all the girls to have a huge slumber party of sorts. With snacks, drinks and games where we can all just talk and get to know each other really. Something to take our minds off of homework, lessons and tests for the older years as well as bring house unity."
Had she explained that well enough? It sounds good to her really. "The problem is we weren't sure who we needed to speak with or where this could be done since all the girls would be invited..."[/COLOR]

Glancing over at Angel he nodded. "I'm having a splendid day, thank you for asking. I hope you two are too?" Leo was though more curious about what they were wondering about then talking about something that was the equivalent to talking about the weather.

Angel started and then Hady took over to finish off explaining their idea which was basically a giant slumber party for the girls of all the houses. Raising a brow he asked not saying no or yes to the idea just yet. "Why shall it be a sleepover just for the girls of all the houses? Why don’t you want boys to be invited too? Do you think they’ll think it’s unfair if just the girls get’s to have some fun together?"

Placing his hands on the counter in front of him and interlacing his finger Leo continued. "An idea like this would need to be discussed between all the four heads of houses and Headmistress Truebridge. It's something that would require a lot of planning since it would involve hundreds of students and requires security measures and prefect and staff chaperons."

SPOILER!!: Marsha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiro MacMhuirich View Post
Marsha grinned happily at the man. ”And you too, I’ve been looking forward to it.” Well, it wasn’t like she was lying! Benny, Xander and Xandra always spoke highly of him. ”Well, quite a few of them are in their final years right now… but four of them are specifically in Ravenclaw.” BEEEAM.
”Benedetta and Xander are both in their Seventh years, Alexandra is in her Sixth year and Evan is in his fifth year.” She smiled, grinning. She didn’t think she needed to tell him that Alexandra was blind - she was pretty sure that there was only one Alexandra in their year. ”In case you haven’t figured out from them - our family is a little weird and very extended.” She giggled a little at the look of horror on the mans face. She knew most people thought of older people when you heard the term aunt and uncles… but there were 16, almost 17 years of a gap between her Tad who was the eldest and Alyssa, the youngest who was currently a 5th year Hufflepuff… and since she had been born just after he left Hogwarts… well, here she was. Hehe.

”But, we have had students in every year from my when my Dad started up until now… well, with Alyssa and them in their fifth year… then there was a four year gap and then here I am! But my cousins are far too young for Hogwarts yet…” She was babbling. She… should stop talking now.
”I’m sure you do! Thank you for answering my questions, I would never disrespect a library.” She smiled at the man. Yup, she would have been happy in Ravenclaw too - but Gryffindor had chosen her so here she was, in red and gold.

Marsha pretty much baffled him with her long explanation of who in her family went to Hogwarts and in what houses and years. She had lost him somewhere in the beginning. Leo did his best to keep face though and just smiled in agreement. "Your family tree really has a lot of branches too it, it’s nice though that all family members have chosen to study at Hogwarts instead of at other wizarding schools in Europe."

"You're welcome dear. Do you have any more questions? Need something new to read?" Leo wondered. It never hurt to ask even if Marsha seemed perfectly qualified to find something she wanted to read without his assistance.