Thread: The Room
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 12:09 AM   #24 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

SPOILER!!: Henric <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphora View Post
Henric turned to the voice immediately when someone called out his name. Oh it was just Kace! He saw him seated comfortably in one of the bean-bags, right in front of a 'futuristic' big flat-screen telly. Wow! He never knew Kace could turn this room into a massive game lounge room for himself!

"Wicked!"he gawked in awe. He noticed that he was holding an XBOX 1 game console controller in his hands and he looked up to find him playing an old-time favourite muggle game 'Mario Kart'. Nice! He loved the game! Although, Henric was used to playing virtual realistic games back home but he didn't mind playing retro games too.

"Do I ever!"he plopped down onto a bean bag next to kace's and picked up another game console controller for himself. Henric was instantly enraptured by the loud audio blasting off from the system. Henric turned to Kace once more,"No no its fine, we can just play this game, unless there is any shooting games in there, we can also play that too!"

"This is AMAZING! How did you come up with a place like this?"he asked Kace, a little over-excitedly. Henric knew what the Room of Requirement could do but he never guessed it would be something out of the ordinary for the wizards folks like Kace. Was Kace raised in a muggle world like himself? How did he knew all of these muggle games? Was he a muggleborn? They could play electronic devices here too? All this questions started to pop up in his head like wildfire.

Kace chuckled at Henric's reaction and he knew the little guy wouldn't say no. He plopped into one of the best bean bags in Kace's opinion. Oooohhooo so Henric was into shooting games then huh? He smirked and said, "I was thinking of that too. I wanna play Call of Duty as well. I love playing that with my cousins. Let's see if you are up to my standards.." he winked and was joking of course. This puff didn't mind a challenge though. So I mean if Henric was up for it I mean why not? He smiled and shrugged, "Oh I have been craving for a good video gaming system for a while and when I would walk past this room and wondering where I could get one. Then I saw a door open and I walked in and this gaming system was here.." he smiled widely and relaxed more into his bean bag.

"So I am guessing your are Muggleborn?" he asked just having a hunch since he knew quite a couple of muggle video games. He began to choose his mario kart racer while he waited for him to answer the question.