Thread: Front Desk
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 01:47 PM   #18 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

SPOILER!!: Leo!
Leo had just leaned back in his chair by the front desk, stretched his legs out comfortably and was intending to close his eyes for a moment to nurture his headache when Hady and Angel approached him. Sitting up straighter, he smiled warmly as they stopped in front of him. "Hello Hady and Angel." His gaze shifted between them curiously. "It depends on the questions I suppose, but I can give it a try. What did you want to ask me about?" What could the two girls have on their minds now? Was it something good or shifty?

SPOILER!!: Angel!
Angel looked at Hady and the Librarian. "Hope your having a good day Mr Librarian, Sir." Angel was enjoying herself today and she really hoped that the Librarian wouldn't mind the next question. "I was wondering, right." Angel spoke to her feet in case the Librarian thought it was a silly idea. "I was wondering if we could have a sleep over, like with all the houses involved." Angel turned to Hady. "I think Hady might be able to tell you more." Angel was suddenly feeling very shy about asking this now.

From the second Angel had opened her mouth and began to speak Hady wasn't so sure about it. However it was much to late to change her mind and well a girl's slumber party did sounds epic.

Hady gave her friend an encouraging smile as she began to explain but then the older girl had stopped. Was something wrong? Shifting her attention to her friend she lately laid a hand on the girls shoulder before turning once more to Mr. Kitridge. "What Angel is asking here is that both her and I thought it would be really fun for all the girls to have a huge slumber party of sorts. With snacks, drinks and games where we can all just talk and get to know each other really. Something to take our minds off of homework, lessons and tests for the older years as well as bring house unity."

Had she explained that well enough? It sounds good to her really. "The problem is we weren't sure who we needed to speak with or where this could be done since all the girls would be invited..."