Thread: Entrance
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 06:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
nicole black
Dark Force Defense League

DoM & DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
ruari fuller-thompson #FFA3D2
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desdemona M. Evans #6082B6
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Q. Alvey

Ministry RPG Name:
Aslan Rose Evans
Mysteries
x8
you wanna fite? | 💚 nickleback 💚 | Uh, anyway.

Merlin, he hadn’t seen Eden this affectionate and this, well, happy in the longest time. It was pretty nice actually, because even through all their little petty squabbles and his recent jealousy, Damien still cared very much for Eden Patricia McGee and wanted nothing more than for her to be content. He grinned. “Well, there is onereason… “ He wanted to elaborate, really he did, but Eden was squishing his face and proclaiming her love and that kind of made answering tricky. “I love you too, E- Damn,” Damien chuckled, making a point of rubbing his cheeks as she released him.

And people thought he was silly.

Oh look, Gangly Ravenclaw was getting the same love treatment, he didn’t look at all that pleased about it, Damien, being the polite, considerate creature that he could be, turned away and pulled out his bubble pipe to give himself something else to focus on. Laughing at the boy would be rude, after all, especially because he really did look glum like Eden said.

“Nice to meet you too, Thornton,” Damien replied, tapping the pipe with his wand and blowing out navy blue bubbles over the heads of the two Eagles. He shook his head, pulling the pipe from his lips. “We can find other places, I’m sure. I just really wanted to try out the room’s capabilities, I have a surprise in mind for someone, but I can do that any time.” It was the truth, yeah, maybe it would be a little inconvenient to have to come back, but he could live.

‘sides, it wasn’t like he had a hell of a lot going on at the moment, that was the beauty of the sixth year lull.

“Or, you know, we could all use it together.” He shrugged again, it was an idea.

the moon:

feminine, intuitive, inner strength, innocence