Thread: The Fireplace
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 02:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
WhittyBitty
Dark Force Defense League

DMT & DMAC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Madison Valentine
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriella Burton
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Daisy Mae Stark
Accidents & Catastrophes
x12 x9
Default Divination homework #1 - Post 3
♥s her SS family l Wifey is MINE | Naughty Niffler l Whittysaur l #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Ah excellent! That made one of them.

"I think that works for me. Then we'll have a chance to digest for a bit, though I reckon with the gas potion it shouldn't take as long as in class." Tia held out her pasta dish for the older girl to take as she accepted the brownie container and popped a piece into her mouth.

Chewing, chewing, swallow. "I don't have a stethoscope either. The spell is just the sonorus charm, correct?" She could handle that one. And she popped another brownie piece into mouth. Yummy chocolate.
"That sounds about right! Professor Cassie said it speeds up digestion or something." At any rate their stomach noises should be noticeable right after consumption. Well, more or less.... They might have to wait a little.

Happily Lux switched foods with Tia and settled in to her pasta. Mmmmmmm. That was GOOD. She could get used to eating a lot of pasta, though it would probably end up making her fat. Oh well. There were more important things to think about now, like the spell they would be using. "Yep. Sonorus. I used the stethoscope in class, so I'm not sure how well this will work..." Well, only one way to find out.

It didn't take long for her to finish the pasta, and then Lux was good to go. "I'm ready whenever you are! Do you want to listen to me first?" Whatever Tia wanted to do was cool with her!