Thread: The Fireplace
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 01:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
Default Divination #1 - post 2
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
As Lux was finishing up practicing the wand movement, Tia arrived. Awesome. Now they could get started!! "I'm so ready!!" she said as she watched her friend remove some things from her bag, and it looked like one of them was a container of PASTA.

Yummy. She loved pasta.

After pulling her notebook and pencil out of her bag, Lux sat up straighter in her chair. "You want to trade food at the same time then take turns listening to each other's stomach?" That seemed to make the most sense to her, and it shouldn't take long for them to eat and have active stomach noises. Smiling, she held out the brownie container for her friend to take. Hopefully Tia would like it because she liked to think that she was becoming a better baker with practice and help from the wonderful house elves.

"I was thinking we could use the spell because I don't have a stethoscope." Or would it be preferred if she ran off and got one from Professor Cassie? Because she could do that if her friend preferred.
Ah excellent! That made one of them.

"I think that works for me. Then we'll have a chance to digest for a bit, though I reckon with the gas potion it shouldn't take as long as in class." Tia held out her pasta dish for the older girl to take as she accepted the brownie container and popped a piece into her mouth.

Chewing, chewing, swallow. "I don't have a stethoscope either. The spell is just the sonorus charm, correct?" She could handle that one. And she popped another brownie piece into mouth. Yummy chocolate.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake