Thread: Front Desk
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 04:46 PM   #16 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Zhenya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post
A thrilling read, hey? Zhenya made a mental note that if she needed new material to read, she would be asking Mr. Kitridge for the name of that book. She hoped that would be soon! She didn't want to be spending all term on study. She nodded "Yeah, and he works with a doctor called Watson. It was so good! He's ridiculously smart, but a little…" what was the right word? "Eccentric." Yeah, that was it.

She hadn't even thought of that! Imagine what could be underneath their own lake? "That's a great idea! I'm sure it would help with revision for seven years of information." She looked down and made sure the exam papers and textbook were there, as well as her other ones. She was strong, she would manage. "No, that's about all for now thank you. I might come back in a few weeks for different exam papers, would that be okay?" she asked. Hopefully there wasn't a limit or anything.

Grinning Leo said "It sounds like you really liked the book. You've inspired me to want to read a Sherlock Holmes novel too when time allows." You were supposed to like the books you read and find pleasure in reading them. The books that were obligatory for school you had to read regardless if you enjoyed reading them or not.

Smiling Leo replied. "You're welcome Zhenya. I'm glad I could be of assistance. And you can of course come back and get new exam copies for the other subjects any time you like." It was an offer that he extended to all those studying for OWL’s and NEWT exams.

SPOILER!!: Hady & Angel
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWolfe Malfoy View Post
Finally reaching the library Hady headed straight for the front desk where she spotted Mr. Kitridge. He had been really nice to her last term and was a huge help so maybe he'd be able to help her and Angel today. Reaching the desk she smiled lightly. "Hello, Mr. Kitridge. Angel and I were hoping that maybe you would be able to answer a few questions for us." She shifted her gaze towards her friend beside her before looking back to the librarian.

Fixing the strap of her bag up higher onto her shoulder the third year once more looked to Angel. Did she wasn't to be the one to ask since it had been her idea?

Leo had just leaned back in his chair by the front desk, stretched his legs out comfortably and was intending to close his eyes for a moment to nurture his headache when Hady and Angel approached him. Sitting up straighter, he smiled warmly as they stopped in front of him. "Hello Hady and Angel." His gaze shifted between them curiously. "It depends on the questions I suppose, but I can give it a try. What did you want to ask me about?" What could the two girls have on their minds now? Was it something good or shifty?