Thread: The Fireplace
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 01:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
Tia had agreed to work on the Divination homework with her, so Lux made her way over to the fireplace. This way they would have the warmth of a fire while they worked.

Taking a seat on one of the chairs, she pulled a Tupperware container out of her bag. Inside was a piece of brownie from a batch she had prepared earlier that day. The potion had already been added to it, and everything was ready. All she needed was for her partner to arrive. Since she had come a little early, she knew that she would probably have to wait a little bit. In the meantime she decided to practice the spell some more since she wasn't planning to use the stethoscope this time.

Lux said the incantation a few times under her breath and then worked on the wand movement.
If it was up to Tia she would probably skive off Divination and fail her exam for it because it wasn't as if she really truly believed in the art. But alas, this inner conscious told her she had to at least make some effort, which was why she'd agreed to meet up with Lux for the homework. Even if it was weird - listening to stomach noises? Was that even practical?

Nonetheless she had a container of penne with tomato sauce, doused in the gas potion. No stethoscope though, so she hoped Lux had remembered that one or had some other plan to enhance the gastric sounds.

"Hey Lux," she greeted as she approached the fireplace, setting her bag on the armchair and removing her notebook, a quill, and the container of penne. "You ready?"

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.