Thread: Boys Dorms
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 08:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Presley Black
Ravenclaw
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Xavier Rodriguez Fullmer
First Year
Dancing Through Life

Xavi nodded his head in agreement when Rooney spelled his name aloud. Sure. It wasn't that Xavi didn't know how to spell his own name, he just didn't know the English alphabet nearly as well as he should. "I was on holiday with my family," he explained why he was late. Well, holiday might have been a loose term. But even if it was only to visit grandparents, if he left the country it was a holiday, no?

The way the kid said 'family' made Xavier wonder if maybe he didn't like his so much. He didn't say 'my family' he said 'family,' as if he wasn't including himself in their group. Well, it didn't matter to Xavi, so he didn't probe further, instead answering the question about himself, still eyeing the notebook. "I'm from Catalonia," he said proudly. And if this kid came back and insisted it was Spain, they were going to have a problem.

Why on earth would Xavi want to see the notebook? No, it probably had a weird picture of a girl Rooney liked, and maybe some boogers where he picked his nose and wiped it as he wrote. He seemed like that kind of a kid. Besides, it wasn't like anything he'd written in there would matter to anybody, least of all Xavi. If he wanted to take notes on his dorm-mates, it was his prerogative.

What a weird kid.