View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 01:42 AM   #208 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Default Everyone please read!
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordred View Post
“I’m good with this muggle device, professor. I like to try it too.” When will he get the next chance to use it, yeah? Ethan’s always up for trying muggle stuff, because he was sure that he will be spending his life in the wizarding community until he’s old and gray.

“I’ll go and give it a listen again...” he trailed off as he placed the drum of the stethoscope against the professor’s belly. Squinting his eyes and nodding his head, he removed the stethoscope from his ears and faced the professor with a solemn visage. “Dying Cow, professor. That’s my diagnosis. Low, long sounds to be specific.” Okay, was it bad?
So he was liking the muggle things, that was fine with her and she watched and waited patiently as he continued his reading. "Make sure you write this down, you will want it later." It was all going to be explained in just a few moments. He was still going with the dead cow thing, she really hoped she wouldn't have a dying cow in her, she never ate meat. Though the sound was a bit interesting and she wanted to ask if he ever heard a dying cow before.

Once he was finished with his reading she gave him a smile, "I think it's time to move on and finish up, what do you think?"

Moving to the front of the room once more she cleared her throat, "Alright everyone, you have done such wonderful jobs! It's time to take your seat, I won't be keeping you much longer." Waiting as everyone found their seats once more Cassie moved her wand to bring up a few things on the board. "Now in more modern Gastromancy people like to use this on living people, they say you can find out many things just by listening to a persons stomach. Do you believe that to be true?" She looked around just a few moments to see if they nodded one way or the other.

"If you open your book to page 300 you will find a list of those meanings when it comes to Gastromancy. What I'd like you to do before you leave today is write down what the meanings are for the person you listened to and share them with that said person. So I did a reading on Ethan." She paused, he wouldn't mind she used his sounds, would he? "Now Ethan's stomach had some longer sounds and then shorter mixed with longer. If you look in your book you will see that the longer will say that you will have some high stress with a very difficult challenge. The smaller ones mixed in says you are worried about something that will come. So having them both Ethan's high stress could be what he is worried about." She looked at him with a bit of concern. She didn't want him to have any high stress.

Looking back to the class she gave a little smile, "You have about ten minutes left of class, so go ahead and figure out what your partner has based on the sounds they made." She was going to have a cup of tea while they were working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Board

Quiet/no sounds- Calm, Stress free near future, good things to come.
Small gurgles very minute or longer- Possibly a little stress in the future, a small challenge may come.
Small gurgles close together- Possibly worried about something that will come.
Loud long noise- something will cause high stress, a challenge might be very difficult.
Lots of loud noises close together- Very stressed, bad things may come.
Burp- you don't hold back, you will speak your mind.
Fart- You are not a stress type person, You usually can handle many things
Hold gas in- You can be a worrier and need the approval of others.

OOC: You guys are awesome! I have loved reading all your posts! I will be ending class in about 24 hours, so just figure out your partners gas meanings and let them know!