View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 08:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bronwen Grimaldi
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

SPOILER!!: LOOK I FOUND INTERNET
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
So basically everything was a 'no' and the boy wanted none of the courtesies the man had extended to him. Maddox was almost offended having made the effort in the first place only to have it all thrown 'politely' back in his face. Clearly the boy was even quicker than him in wanting to get to business.

"This meeting isn't about me, let's not make it about me." Didn't matter how he was doing, this was the young Gryffindor's trial meeting.

For a few more he stared blandly at Zander before deciding to simply move on. It's what he got for trying to be decent he supposed.

"What's your impression of Charms as a subject?" Blue eyes lazily bounced from one corner of his office to the other. Just passing time. It would no doubt take the boy a time to figure what was being asked in the first place.

Was he relived that Professor Q didn't want to talk about his own day? Maybe. Professor Q just gave him the creeps. In every single sense of the word. But the staring was making Zander very uncomfortable now, so maybe it would've been better had there been any sort of conversation at all?

Zander didn't like this. Not one bit. Why all the staring? And he really didn't have anything to say to add to the conversation.... So he was supposed to be quiet. But Professor Q was the one who had told him to come to the office in the first place, so what was HIS excuse? This quiet was VERY uncomfortable. More so with each second that passed. It was like waiting to march to his own funeral. He knew what sort of thing was coming. It was only a matter of time. And the anticipation was KILLING him on the inside.

Oh, but he was totally cool. TOTALLY COOL!!!!! ahem. la la la.

Just as Professor Q broke the silence (that really didn't last all that long in actuality, but FELT like an ETERNITY), Zander felt himself exhale a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding. La la la. He was ready for the worst, sir. Give him all that you've-- What?

... Was this another trick question?

The Sixth Year took a moment to think it over. What was he supposed to say?! What would Professor Q want?? What was the purpose behind this? Um. "I-uh-I do like Charms... It's not as difficult for me as Transfiguration. I actually understand it, unlike Runes... Erm... I like the practicality to it? Kind like with Creatures, it's pretty hands on?" he raised his eyebrows. Zander could only imagine what it was that Quigley wanted with him. Did he do it right?

You are Lemon!