View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 01:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

"Mhmm," she hummed lightly to confirm the girls name once he'd repeated it. Did he realize he was acting odd? Like from the very moment he grabbed her and spun her around...he never did that. He didn't even seem happy to see her anymore. And well maybe she wasn't helping with that right now but it wasn't her fault. It was that stupid paper flier thingy and now...and now apparently Maggie had something to do with it.

"I'm fine Zeke. I think I'd be the first to know if I wasn't." How many more people were going to ask her this?! Plus hadn't she already promised him she'd always be honest with him and tell him when something was wrong? "You know I'd tell you if I needed help or something."

Shifting her weight from foot to foot she took a few steps backwards to lean against the corridor wall. "She said what? Why would you hurt me? A-and even if you did which I know you never would why the heck would she even care?" Hady replied frowning slightly. Really? Why was Maggie even talking to him about her? They weren't besties or anything...they didn't even know all that much about each other!