Thread: Front Desk
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 06:39 AM   #12 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post

"Exactly," Leo exclaimed. "A good book can definitely take up your whole attention span. I personally think those are the best ones." The books that made you lose track of time and space were the best. When Zhenya explained what the space needle was Leo said "Oh I see. That sounds fun. I don't think I've ever been to an observation tower before." Maybe something that Zhenya could tell Airey about. It was his field after all.

Nodding he agreed with a big beam. "Yes it was. What did you think was the best part of the field trip? Seeing the kelpie? If Leo had had the chance to go when he had been in school the kelpie encounter probably would have been one of the high points. Rummaging around under the counter he soon produced 3 copies of old exams for the two subjects which he handed to Zhenya saying. "Here you are, I hope they’ll make the revision easier and more understandable."
It was perfect when someone understood what a good book could do to someone. Not everyone did, which was a shame. They didn't know what they were missing out on. "Did you read anything good over the holidays? I read a good one about a muggle called Sherlock Holmes. Have you heard about him?"

Zhenya had to think about that. It was fun, exciting, a little bit scary, and exhausting. All in one! "I liked seeing the kelpie too, but I mostly just enjoyed being able to go under water like that. I'd never done it before. So many things underwater that we have no idea about just from looking down into the water."

WOW lots of exam papers! Zhenya made an ooooh sound as she looked at them. They would be perfect help for her! Especially seeing as she could cross reference everything with the other books. Hopefully they would all combine nicely to help with her study and knowledge, and understanding the topics. "Thank you Mr. Kitridge, this will be a HUGE help," she said appreciatively.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move