View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 02:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
GoldenSnake

Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arielle (Ari) Wedgwood
First Year

Diagon Alley Employee:
Morgan Kruz
Daily Prophet Photojournalist
Default Sorry for the late reply <3
A ship in harbor is safe — but that is not what ships are built for.

When Yoongi screamed at Natalia's little surprise, the Lioness couldn't help but to chuckle in amusement. "No particular reason." Which was true. "Sorry, if I actually scared you. I didn't think it would actually...scare you." Natalia was still clutching her stomach from laughter, shaking her head in amusement. These boys were so fun to mess with.

Oh, what was with the attitude? "Yes, it is me." Natalia wasn't too fond of the Korean boy's rather critical demeanor towards her arrival. "You don't look so happy about it?" The fourth year Lioness sneered as she sort of scooted Jackson further to the end of the piano end. "I told myself to play, and I will." And if he was going to be condemning about it, then Natalia would not hesitate to break his finger. Don't mess with Natalia the Awesome.

"Your lip balm?" Was the cheap chapstick that important to Yoongi that he needed it immediately? Even Natalia never owned a lip balm for more than two days (she always lost them, of course). "Just get another one." Natalia replied simply, brushing off the issue. But after watching Yoongi dropping to his knees in attempt to retrieve the lip balm, Natalia sighed to herself and pulled out her wand.

"Accio lip balm!" The chapstick swooped into Natalia's hands gently from under the piano. "Wow, did you forget you know magic or something?"