View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 12:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

That really was the worst case scenario, and he couldn't imagine them saying no. They really did live to serve, it made them SO happy... who was he to deny them that happiness of servitude? Hhhhmmm? Zeke nodded, content to give it a go.

He continued eating - with his mouth closed this time - as Hady explained her fondness for the iced coffee thing. It was perhaps most amusing that she lived off it for most of the summer, practically. "That's actually pretty funny, kinda, but I might have to give it a try if you think it's so good." Again, what was the worst that could happen? Unless there was poison involved he couldn't see an outcome he would be displeased with. And then there was his holiday stuff. "Yeah, it was pretty neat, I got a tour and met some cool people." Not many of them that could speak English, which was a shame, and actually pretty annoying, but at least he'd had Elijah. "They even used me for an abduction exercise thing. A team of guys kidnapped me, and then the other team of guys rescued me... it was actually really intense." He could have died, only not, because then THEY would have died for reals. In fact, it almost looked like one of them DID die during the exercise... probably just broke some bones or something. Needless to say, he enjoyed that part of his holidays.

As with most things, Hady was right. Not many would pass up cake, so it was no surprise that he wouldn't either. "True," he grinned, having successfully polished off his breakfast. Was she going to finish her food?