View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 11:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

The stairs, that WAS a good reason why food should be room service instead of a HELP YOURSELF.. though he wouldn't object to both by any means. "Do you reckon we could ask the house elves?" They seemed pretty eager to please, and frankly he didn't care if he was the only one in the castle with room service, it would totally be worth it. This was very quickly making its way onto his to-do list for the day.

Taking another bite of his stack, he watched as Hady buttered her toast. It seemed weird, people their age drinking coffee, at least, HE thought it was weird. Then again, Hady quickly redeemed herself with the whole sugar aspect, sounded more normal that way. "Oooohhhh," he mused after swallowing. "That sounds a lot better, I never really got the whole coffee thing, but my mum drinks HEAPS of it." Legit, she was like a bottomless pit where the black watery substance was concerned. Gross. "A lot of people in law enforcement drink it too, I remember delivering some when I got to visit there in the summers." And what a crazy time that was. He'd have thought it would be much the same where he was, but the atmosphere at his mums work was far less social and far more... well... something OTHER.

He cut another corner off his stack.

A small smile lifted the corners of his mouth as he loaded his fork and tried to soak up more syrup from the plate. He knew she knew about cake, Merlin, he wouldn't have been surprised if the whole school knew about his fondness for cake... but then there was breakfast, and of course she was right, chocolate! "Yep," he agreed before shoving the fork in his mouth, only to end up speaking through his food.... whoops. "I--I'll neeevaaahhh pa-pass it up." Nope. Never say no to anything cakey or chocolatey.