View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 06:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Eden Patricia McGee

Model: Alexandra Daddario
Post colour: Navy Blue

About Me:
Name: Eden McGee
Nicknames: Ed, Eddipop, Paradise(Phoenix only.), Edey, Denny, Pumpkin
Year: Sixth
Date of birth: February 18, 2069
Place of birth: Wexford, Ireland
Current place of residence: Wexford
Fluent in: English?
Relationship Status: I have two boyfriends. Get over it.

Magical Me:
House: Future Ravenclaw(Unknown to Eden)
Heritage: Half/Half
Wand: 9 ½ inch Ravenwood with Unicorn hair core, flexible.
Patronus: PAHH! Unknown.
Boggart: Her friends all laughing at/mocking her
Amortentia: woodsy, musky smells.
If I looked in the Mirror of Erised, I would see: Family surrounding her(even her grandparents) with lots of gold and happiness.

Lookin' AT Me:
Height: 5’3”
Hair colour: Dark brown
Eye colour: Blue
Weight: Average
Skin: Very pale

Me' Family:
Dad: Iden George Howell

Mam: Irene Gwendolyn McGee

Pets: Roddy(The Rottweiler) - RIP, friend

and Daisy(The Snake)

and Drago(Another Snake)

History of Me:
Eden was born in secret at the home of her maternal grandparents’ house on February 18th, 20something. Iden Howell, a pureblood from a very prestigious pureblood family went behind his father’s back to marry Irene, a muggle. Once the marriage was out in the open, the Howell’s disowned Iden from the family and cut him out of everything; the will, the tree, everything. Iden has two brothers, though, so the hope of the family did not rest on his shoulders alone.

Eden’s birth was unknown to her paternal grandparents for the first three years of her life. She took her mother’s surname because Iden did not want to pass along his surname to his daughter. Mr. and Mrs. Howell met Eden on her third birthday, before she was showing signs of magic. Irene was unaware of the magic going on with her husband and his side of the family, so the atmosphere of Eden’s third birthday was very tense. Magic was hidden, the Howell’s had to deal with muggles, and Eden was blissfully unaware of everything happening around her. The Howell’s did not make another effort to see their granddaughter again until later, when she was ready for magic school age.

She started showing signs of magic at the average age of five, and only then did Iden tell his biggest secret to his wife. The muggle women took it quite well and remains fascinated with magic ‘til this day. Eden vaguely remembers what her grandparents look like, but when she was ready for school age, they decided she would go to Durmstrang like the rest of the family(who are all Welsh). They offered to pay for all of her school stuff, like uniforms and books and whatnot, and that was the only present she ever got from her paternal grandparents. She met one of her cousins, Iwin, recently and has become close with him, but other than that, there is no contact with her paternal side of the family.

Eden started Durmstrang in September of 2079, and she did love it from the very beginning. Not that Eden loved school, but the people. She made friends there and was happy until recently, when she learned that she would not be returning to Durmstrang for the 2084 term. Her mother, who is home alone a lot because of Iden’s travels, wanted Eden somewhere closer to home. Since they live in Wexford, Ireland, Eden found out she would be attending Hogwarts for her fifth through seventh years of school.

Not a happy camper, nope.

(Fifth Year): Eden started her fifth year at Hogwarts very shy and afraid of EVERYONE. But soon enough, she became great friends with roommate Clara Wilde, and her other roommate, Layla Ackerly, was soon to follow. It wasn't NEARLY as horrible talking to all these new people as Eden had previously imagined. The year was filled with fairy tale characters coming to life. Eden, at first, didn't much believe it to be true. She thought everyone was crazy. Though, as term ended...and things came to light...yeah. She figured it out. So whooh, yay, fifth year was just great. She also got, like, NINE OWLS which was two more than she THOUGHT she was going to get.

(Sixth Year): Eden's sixth year didn't turn up any NEW occurrences besides that of her super complicated love life. Cole Upstead, Phoenix Toros, AND Cutty Mordaunt? Not to mention the very new arrival of a mysteriously BEAUTIFUl Evie Shacklebolt? She laughed, she cried, she was emotional. She eventually went on to get an internship for the summer time at a Snidget sanctuary which she enjoyed VERY much and became acquainted with Tiberius Pryce and Gabriel Martin. She started looking at Universities, and currently, she is thinking about going to Cairu University or Dublin. Eden is very devoted to snakes and the study of herpetology, so these schools are her IDEAL choices. Only time will tell what the future brings...

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin