Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 04:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire_faerie View Post
Scared?! He wasn't scared. He'd just gotten... a little alarmed. THE DOOR WAS CLOSED. Clearly he hadn't been expecting visitors. So to save face, Benzi said nothing in response to that and pretended the entire thing hadn't happened. His heart rate was already back to normal.

Benzi fell blood rise to his cheeks and he coughed. "I didn't realise the walls were so thin," he commented, and stuck his free hand into his pocket. Great. Who else had heard him yell in here like a lunatic? Next time he'd soundproof this place... somehow. He'll look into it.

Oh? Benzi blinked. Then a thought occurred to him and he smiled. "Want to practice together sometime? Or now? Perhaps we can give each other tips." SPECTACULAR idea, if he may say so himself. Getting to practice his Patronus while at the same time hanging around with the girl he'd been meaning to catch up with since the feast? Genius he was.
.... He was cute. Evie giggled. "The walls aren't thin, but the doors aren't sealed." There was a space between the door and the floor, probably because the office wasn't really occupied by anyone so no one bothered to take security measures on it.

"Sure," she said, albeit a little hesitant. "I haven't practiced in a while." A while being... several months. She had gotten discouraged after a few times. That was a fault with Evie; if she couldn't accomplish something right away or within a few times of practicing she easily gave up. But this was something she knew she would be proud to accomplish, especially if she wanted to go into the MLE (which was still just an idea).

Evangeline got her wand out, slightly nervous now. "What shape do you want yours to take?"

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise