Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 08:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
.... Oops.

Evie actually jumped a little when he yelled and flailed his wand about, very glad that his reflexes didn't include shooting sparks out of his wand. She wanted to be in one piece. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Heh. Don't shoot?

He seemed calmer now that he realized it was just her. Evie gave him a smile and stepped into the office, keeping the door open a crack. "I'm fine. I heard you yelling down the hall so I came to investigate." She tucked her hands into her sweater pockets. "I can't produce a corporeal patronus either," she told him. Small talk, or something. It was something she had been thinking about lately since Sophie knew how to do one. She was kinda jealous of that.
Scared?! He wasn't scared. He'd just gotten... a little alarmed. THE DOOR WAS CLOSED. Clearly he hadn't been expecting visitors. So to save face, Benzi said nothing in response to that and pretended the entire thing hadn't happened. His heart rate was already back to normal.

Benzi fell blood rise to his cheeks and he coughed. "I didn't realise the walls were so thin," he commented, and stuck his free hand into his pocket. Great. Who else had heard him yell in here like a lunatic? Next time he'd soundproof this place... somehow. He'll look into it.

Oh? Benzi blinked. Then a thought occurred to him and he smiled. "Want to practice together sometime? Or now? Perhaps we can give each other tips." SPECTACULAR idea, if he may say so himself. Getting to practice his Patronus while at the same time hanging around with the girl he'd been meaning to catch up with since the feast? Genius he was.

_____________I could still change the end