Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 06:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Evie was making her way down the stairs, intending to go down to the kitchens for a snack. She had homework to do and Merlin knew she couldn't do it without FOOD. As she was making her way down the stairs, passing down the sixth floor, she heard some yelling in the distance and, of course, was intrigued.

Pausing her mission to go find food, Evie wandered down the hall, following the sound she heard. She heard someone trying to cast a patronus charm behind a closed door and sloooooowly opened the door to peer inside, just in time to see a faint little undefined patronus float through the air.

Her eyes moved to the wand holder. "Benzi?" Oops, hi. Not spying, just curious.
Benzi was a very centered and grounded person who could not be frightened easily. Of course.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH!"
This was why he JUMPED out of his skin as he heard a noise behind swiveled quickly to face the intruder, wand raised and ready to... er, do something.

Oh. OH. It was Evie, from the feast. Faintly embarrassed, though in his defense she'd been REALLY QUIET, he lowered his wand and gave her a sheepish grin. "Hey Evie," he scratched the back of his neck, "how are you?"

He was cool. Totally cool. Just... hadn't been expecting company. He'd never seen anyone come in here before.

_____________I could still change the end