View Single Post
Old 05-08-2015, 02:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: THREE apples oh my
Quote:
Originally Posted by feeheeheeny View Post
He knew her so well.

At the man's reply, Sophie Brown entered the office, a BIG smile on her face, and she made a GRAND gesture out of digging THREE apples from the bag slung over her shoulder. One red, one yellow, and one green. "Hi. What kind's your favorite?" She crossed over toward his desk, extending them all out to him, not looking like she was jesting with him at all. Though... she might have been. They were REAL apples, though, and there was nothing wrong with them. She was just being overly sweet to prepare him for the joking around that was to come.

"I should've asked last term, but you seemed pretty happy just to get any sort of apple at all, but if you like more than others, I'd like to spread the word through the student body so they'll cater to your needs so you don't yell at us like you did that first class last term. Trying to be a responsible leader 'n all 'n make your life easier."

Ahem. So what would it be?

Even after he heard her shove the door open and enter, the man didn't look up from the parchments scattered across his desk. Miss Brown was hardly shy, she would speak what she wanted the moment she felt most inclined. Until then, there was no need to try coaxing anything out of her. The question about his favourites, however, coupled with the fresh scent of apples that drifted into the room had him looking over at her immediately.

Holy mother of Merlin...this child was a Godsend, wasn't she?

Someone, somewhere up there had heard his silent, peckish plea and delivered the Ravenclaw to his door. Naturally he'd have said thank you but to whom? Exactly, so he would settle for a half smirk of satisfaction as he nicked the apples from her hands one at a time. "I'd tell you it doesn't matter but I do have a preference for the green ones." That being the case, it was the first he sank his teeth into with the other two tumbled into his desk drawer. "Thank you."

Crunch. Ugh, heavenly.

"If you can get the class to bring me a barrel of green apples then all the power to you." He would be giddier than someone who ingested alihotsy extracts but she didn't need to know that. "And I didn't yell, I simply...raised my voice loud enough for the students to hear over their rotten little attitudes." Crunch. "There's a difference." Just don't ask him what that difference was.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.