View Single Post
Old 05-08-2015, 02:53 AM   #13 (permalink)
Grrr..Meow

Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Christopher "CL" Lee
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jose Mora
Magical Creatures
x9
|G&T=<3|Snuggles her ALI!| <3's Saz |Master Lurker|

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinosaursOnASpaceship View Post
Emmylou tapped the parchment and beamed as it transformed. Magic was always so exciting. Then she heard her name, actually her nickname. The blonde looked over and saw her cousin Echo. "Echo!!! Hey! How are you?" She had just seen her at the feast the night before but that didn't matter to her right now.
She was so happy when she saw her cousin look over up at her. "Im doing great, so excited to be back now" she smiled as she continued to talk to her cousin. "so yeah... have you seen any of the new teachers besides at the feast?? do they hire only really good looking people?? because every one seems to be so... you know... hot." she giggled, she was now starting to see boys more than just friends and every time it made her giggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Kace was glad this class started in the afternoon. He was not much of a morning person though. As he made his way into the classroom all well fed and watered, he saw Professor Flamsteed was not here. Hmmm that was strange usually he was here at the start of class. Eh maybe he was catching a cat nap or something. As he looked around he noticed a little blonde and her cousin. He even noticed Lux the little red head and gave her a tiny wave. He made his way over to Emmy and Echo and sat down with them. He kissed Emmy on the cheek and said, "Heyy Emms..." while placing his backpack down on the ground. He got out his notebook and quill to place on his desk. "Heyy Echo.." he greeted her with a nod.

He noticed the others had name tags and he might as well do the same even though Flamsteed knew his name. I mean he had been coming to these lessons for seven years. Seems crazy to think that way. He began to scribe with his quill....

Even writing seventh year was strange and with a tap of his wand, he made it a name tag. He sat there and waited quietly with his girlfriend and wondered what they were learning today.
And speaking of a good looking boy (good thing that she felt like he was an older brother to her), 'Em's boyfriend Kace came in while she watched him walk over and sit near Emmy and do the name tag thingy. "Hey Kace" she said as she took out her quill too, might as well write the date or something while she waited. And then her ink went dry!! ahhh and she didn't bring another bottle with her...

looking up at her cousin and her cousins boyfriend she asked. "would any of you have any ink i can borrow, i ran out and i totally forgot my bottle in my commonroom" she thought she was so well prepared for class but apparently she wasn't.