Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 04:14 AM   #24 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanficfanatict View Post
Hugh didn't even look up before he was shooting his dumb mouth off, "Yes. I mind." Fo' real. How was he supposed to get reading done if he had a mouth breather up in his spaaaaaace, yo.

Oh wait. What was it the woman always said? Even if you don't want to tolerate people you have to, W-

Let's try that again. "I take it back. You can sit there. Even though I don't want you to." Much better. He wasn't trying to be mean. Hiugh was just too literal for his own good.
.... WELL then.

Evie continued to stand there and look at him, taking a moment to see if he was actually serious. His next comment did seem genuine though. She was debating leaving or not, but then her little black kitty jumped out of her bag and sauntered into the compartment before hopping onto the bench and curling up on its side.

"The cat has spoken," she said. Evangeline ignored the boy and stepped past him, plopping herself onto the bench against the window. Her kitty then moved and curled up on her lap instead. The boy CLEARLY didn't want her there, so she didn't speak. She just wanted a place to sit.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise