Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 03:08 AM   #23 (permalink)
pundantic

MO
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gideon Emerson
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten

x4
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
SIGH. Evangeline didn't know WHO she was going to sit with. Kody was obviously out of the question (she was still surprised she hadn't bumped into him yet, NOT that she was looking for him), Sophie and Caleb were in the prefect's compartment which she apparently was not allowed to enter (rude), and she hadn't seen Eden, Damien, OR Paris all day. So, she was alone. She was just hoping she could find an empty car, or nearly empty and one of her friends would find her later.

Upon seeing an empty one with a face she didn't recognize, Evie peeked her head in. A pair of green eyes poked out of her side bag and peered at the boy. "Mind if I join you?" she asked nicely.
Hugh didn't even look up before he was shooting his dumb mouth off, "Yes. I mind." Fo' real. How was he supposed to get reading done if he had a mouth breather up in his spaaaaaace, yo.

Oh wait. What was it the woman always said? Even if you don't want to tolerate people you have to, W-

Let's try that again. "I take it back. You can sit there. Even though I don't want you to." Much better. He wasn't trying to be mean. Hiugh was just too literal for his own good.