Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 10:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAlice View Post
Yay! NEW FRIEND NUMBER TWO! Rowan wasn't entirely sure what happened to New Friend Number One Natalia, she'd kind of taken off as soon as the train had arrived. She should go and find her at some point and say sorry for that. But right now it was okay because NEW FRIEND!

"Thanks!" Rusty walked into the compartment and sat down opposite him, putting her bag on the floor by her feet. "Maybe she'll find you and then I can be friends with her too." Because yes, Rusty was gonna need a lot of friends, because being away from everyone back home was going to be so WEIRD.

Her whole name? "Nope. My WHOLE name is Rowan Elizabeth Fields but everyone calls me Rusty cause I like going outside in the rain."
Phew, thank goodness she sat opposite him instead of right next to. "Yeah! That'd be cool 'cause she's a first year too! AND she said she knows another first year called..." Izaac paused and squinted one eye. "... can't remember his name, but imagine if we could all know each other before school even starts!?" It was important. Newbies had to be in this together.

Well, he hadn't meant her WHOLE-FULL name but that was still good to know. He was right about the nickname thing then. "Why didn't they call you Rainy?" He said, pondering. Yes, let's question new friends' nicknames! "I mean, but Rusty is still really cool, though..." Move on! "My whole name is Izaac Bill Dafforn. But people call me Zac 'cause it's shorter." If they were going for formalities.

"D'you know when we're leaving?" It had to be any second now. The platform had cleared up a bit, leaving parents waving and stuff. He looked for his mum again and actually SPOTTED her! Zac sat up properly and waved to his hearts content!

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing