Thread: Park Bench
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 08:33 PM   #22 (permalink)
Team ronmione

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisie Raines
Fifth Year
Magical Games & Sports

x3
Mr. Unicorn: Kim's daughter: Jenn's sister : MILKSHAKES: Lita Daley: The Sun: Its so Fluffy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhartian View Post

Yeah, you know what? He'll go over there. This wasn't as fun to do on your own as it was with someone else. For whatever reason, he didn't think about joining the guy from Slytherin at that bench. He could use the break... even if he had been doing nothing to begin with.

With Hemlock still concealed, Oleander simply walked over to him and sat close by, looking around some more before making a most usual comment one could hear in Diagon these days. "I'm so thankful I kept all my hair while choosing wands." Yes, perfectly usual and not uncommon comment among wizards. "Although I don't remember how my choosing went, I reckon that guy over there will always remember." He chuckled, as he gestured with his head to the little guy who seemed more than happy at the moment, even if his head held less hair than before.

"Do you remember?" no, he wasn't exactly curious, it was a general wondering.
Sigh.

Now he was sitting there next to him. Ok, maybe it wasn't too bad. As long as he didn't talk....

So, casual conversation was being made now. Finn guessed he couldn't pretend to be busy anymore with his hair, and turned his attention to the guy sitting next to him. "Don't...don't know if someone's got the the capacity to remember so many people." he said looking past the guys shoulder, not keeping complete eye contact with him. Seriously, that was a lot of people the wand shopkeeper had to help on a daily basis.

"Must be a nice job." Sorta. If you thought about it, he was setting witches and wizards up for their future in school and defense and spells. "Rather-rather annoying too." No one got their right wand the first try, must leave him with a mess in his shop sometimes.

"No-not really." Finn said with a shake of his head. "Maybe-maybe something flew off the shelves?" He added with a little shrug.

There, he was returning the conversation back. Good enough, right?